Thursday 1 August 2013

Sweet Picks: Essie Nail Polish

Sooo I've had this beautiful blue nail polish for some time now. It's Essie's "Lapis of Luxury" and when I saw fellow blogger Sparkle-icious post about her Essie "Where's My Chauffeur" -which is another lovely blue colour- I recommended this one to her and thought I should share some pics too :) It's a creamy ocean blue that gives you just enough colour pop and like all other Essie polishes is a dream to apply. I now have my eyes set on two other blue Essie polishes: "Coat Azure" and "Bikini So Teeny". All perfect colours for a sunny day at the beach :)

Bu mavi Essie "Lapis of Luxury" ojeyi alalı bir süre olmuştu ama Sparkle-icious'ın başka bir mavi Essie ojesinden -"Where's My Chauffeur"- kendi blogunda bahsettiğini görünce ben de birkaç foto paylaşayım dedim :) Çok güzel kremsi bir okyanus mavisi renge sahip bu oje tırnaklara yeteri kadar canlılık da veriyor ve diğer Essie ojelerinde olduğu şekilde rüya gibi sürülüyor. Şimdi gözüm Essie'nin yine mavi iki ojesinde: "Coat Azure" ve "Bikini So Teeny". Hepsi de güneşli bir yaz gününde deniz kenarı için mükemmel renkler :)

1 comment: